Pages

Image Hosting

One thing you'll definitely need is image hosting. It makes the life of a blogger so much easier!


Why do you need image hosting when you can easily upload an image from your computer?


Well, when you get into monetizing your blog (I'll talk about this later on), sometimes you only get the URL to the image, and no way to save that image to your computer. That's when image hosting will come in very handy. Then, you can just enter the image URL and upload the image that way. Here's a picture of how it works:



Image hosting also comes in very handy when you have a button for your site and you want the HTML code for the button. (I'll also show you this later on.)

I've always used Photobucket.com to host my images. I know there are others, but that's what I learned with and I'm pretty loyal. Once I found something I like that works, why change? Oh, and Photobucket is free to use!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for following my blog! Came over and followed yours also. Did you know the post you left comment on is a giveaway? You might want to come back and do some of the other requirements if you want to enter. I may have confused you because everybody expects me to have just reviews up and then today I started a giveaway. Just wanted you to know in case you want to win. Thanks so much for following and have a great weekend.

Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.